CU-ONLINE INTERNET BANKING
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH OUR INTERNET BANKING
- View balance information of your London Mutual Credit Union Accounts
- View last 20 account transactions
- Transfer money between your credit union accounts
- Apply for a loan
- Apply to open a Credit Union Current Account
- Apply for a revolving loan, provided that you are already set up for this facility
- Request to make payments to external bank accounts. Please note that the transfers to the external bank accounts are processed manually by the credit union staff during the normal office opening hours and may take up to 48 hours to complete the transaction.
- Send secure messages and requests to various LMCU Departments
- Request statements to be either posted or emailed to you
- Request your login details to be changed
- Credit Union Current Account balances could be up to one WORKING day behind. [Weekends and bank holiday may be up to 3 days behind]
- You must be a member of the LMCU to access our CUONLINE internet banking service and registered to access.
- You will need your password and memorable information to access this service.
REGISTERING FOR INTERNET BANKING
To begin enjoying the benefits of our online banking service, simply click here and fill out the online registration form.