Managing your finances can often be tricky, and if things get out of control, maybe even scary. Keep a eye on your finances and try out our financial Tricks and Treats.
- Unsubscribe from emails from your favourite shops. Remove the temptation by avoiding offers which will encourage you to spend.
- Start now and start small – you don’t have to put away large chunks of money every month to start saving. Save a little as often as you can, and build up how much you save as you get used to it.
- Leave your credit cards at home. Don’t be tempted to make impulse purchases on a credit card whilst out and about. Keep them in a separate drawer. If you are a London Mutual payroll deduction member why not ditch them altogether and try our credit card alternative, Commodo.
- Try out some new cheap recipes this Autumn. Jack Monroe shares great budget recipes as well as other tips to cook healthy for less.
- Get a tax refund if you wear a uniform at work and wash it yourself . Find out more.
- Have kids? Check out these free and cheap half term activities.
- London Mutual Credit Union members can enter our exclusive Members lottery. Whether you are saving or borrowing with us, just fill out this form to join from only £1 a month. If you aren’t a member yet check if you are eligible to join us.
To keep up to date with our latest financial tricks follow us on social media: