All online services, including online banking, are currently unavailable due to planned upgrade work which is taking place this weekend.
Services are due to be restored by 00:01 on Monday 27 July.
What is happening?
Over this weekend we are carrying out a major upgrade of our IT systems which includes new versions of our Mobile and Web App, which are easier to use.
To allow us to carry out this work, many of our systems are currently unavailable.
Where to get help
If you are affected, we will try to help, but please be aware that there are some issues we will be unable to assist with until systems return.
- If your debit card is lost or stolen, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0330 088 2747
- For general enquiries, dial 020 3773 1751. Please only call if essential, as lines will be busy.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the team will aim to respond to in 24 hours or less.
What to expect
We plan to complete the upgrade work on Sunday 26 July.
In the unlikely event that completion is delayed, we will provide an update on this page and on the Service Status page
- This page will redirect to the new log in page when the new system goes live.
- You will be able to log into the new system using your existing log in details.