Over the weekend new national coronavirus restrictions were announced, which will come into effect on Thursday. We know that our services are essential to many of our members. That is why, in line with government guidance, we will be working to continue delivering them safely:
- Loans are not affected by the new restrictions. Online applications will be processed as normal.
- Apply by 11 December 2020 to ensure your loan is paid in time for Christmas.
- You can get a loan for almost any purpose – from a new laptop to a TV, sofa or boiler, usually at lower rates than most credit cards or overdrafts. Learn more about borrowing
Visiting our branches
- We are working to keep branches open. Temporary closures and reduced hours may be necessary from time to time due to the availability of staff.
- Please only visit if it is essential, and if able to do so, use online banking.
- You must wear a mask inside at all times.
- Please be patient while queuing. We need to limit the number of people allowed into the branch at one time. Service Status Page
- Our online banking and mobile apps are easy to use and available to any member.
- Register as a first-time user in less than five minutes.
- To ensure a speedy service, use our apps to make payments and check your balances instead of emailing us. Get started with digital banking
Where to find help
- We think that managing your money should be straightforward. That’s why, if you have a question run into problems, our team are on hand to help. To contact our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you within 1-2 working days.
- You can find answers to common questions, step-by-step guides, and other useful information via our support portal
- For free and impartial advice about managing your money, the government-backed Money Advice Service can help.
- If your financial situation changes, please let us know as soon as possible on email@example.com