Later this month we are carrying out a major upgrade of mobile and online banking. This includes improvements which will make it easier to register, login and use day-to-day. This blog post explains some of the new features that are coming.
To allow us to make these changes, most services will be unavailable from Friday 24 until the morning of Monday 27 July.
What to expect
- You will be unable to log into our mobile app or online banking throughout the 24-26 July.
- We will be closing all branches on Friday 24 July and Walworth Road branch will not open on Saturday 25 July.
- On 27 July we will let you know how to upgrade and log in. Your details won’t change if you are already registered.
- Payments or transfers scheduled for during this period may not arrive until Monday 27 July.
- Your debit card will work as usual, but money due to be paid in over the weekend may not be available until Monday 27 July.
If you have questions or concerns about how these changes will affect you, please get in touch
For the latest information on current service levels, visit Service Status