Borrow between £100 – £15,000 for any purpose with personal loans from just 5.9% APR.
All Loans are subject to our Lending Policy and Terms & Conditions
Borrow for at great rates for any purpose
Whether it’s for a new car, a holiday or home improvements, make your plans happen sooner with a credit union personal loan.
You choose the amount, how long to pay it back over, and a simple, fixed repayment amount, which, if you work for an eligible employer, can be deducted straight from your salary.
|£100 – £4,999||3 Months – 3 Years||13.68%|
|£5,000 – £7,499||1 Year – 5 Years||6.9%|
|£7,500 – £15,000||1 Year – 5 Years||5.9%|
- Get a loan for any purpose
- No arrangement or early repayment fees
- Get a decision and payment in 7-10 days
- Decisions by a person, not a computer
- Build savings as you repay
- 18-74 years old
- In employment
- A UK home address
- Not in an IVA or bankrupt
Will my application be approved?
All our loans are subject to manual credit and affordability checks. Your application is more likely to be approved if:
- You can comfortably afford the repayments alongside your other existing financial commitments
- You have not engaged in risky behaviours (such as heavy gambling) which could call into question your ability to repay
What you’ll need
- A copy of your most recent pay slip
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your last two months bank statements, clearly showing your income
Scanned copies, a screengrab or clear, high-quality photos can be accepted
Good to know
What can I get a loan for?
A personal loan can be used for almost any purpose, from home improvements, purchasing a new or used car, a holiday, or any other large upfront costs. In general, you should not borrow in order to pay household bills or other ongoing or day-to-day expenses.
How long will it take?
You can help to speed up your application by making sure you provide all the requested documents at the earliest opportunity, and by responding to any questions or requests from our team as soon as possible.
Do I need to join the credit union before I apply?
Will I get the rate displayed?
In a small number of cases, we may not be able to offer you the full amount you have applied for, because you have had difficulties repaying loans in the past, or we don’t think the full amount will be affordable to repay. If this happens, we may offer a lower amount with a slightly higher interest rate.
In all cases, the amount we can offer you, the monthly repayment, and the amount of interest charged will be confirmed in your Loan Agreement, which we will send you to sign when we offer you a loan.